Proud to present this very rare North East facing, fully renovated high end quality apartment with stunning ocean and hinterland views.
You will be impressed the second you walk in by it’s oozing style and sophistication. The lucky new owners can move straight in and enjoy the luxury design as the new renovation has all been done for you. Property features include high quality marble look stone, porcelain tiles, fixed custom-made 2 Pac cabinetry, custom lighting, fixtures and fittings.
Living area with divine built-in stainless-steel fireplace, endless internal storage that has been cleverly built and designed, a must see to appreciate.
The large gourmet kitchen is amazing and rare for this apartment type with Caesar stone bench tops, European Bosch appliances, two wall ovens, large 90cm induction cook top, and everything else a master chef would want.
The open floor plan boasts Oak timber flooring, master bedroom with an en-suite, bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles and lush bath tub. This quiet secured boutique style building with only three apartments per floor, is very popular for its walk to everything location and distance to beach, with your own largest underground car park.
– New silent slimline Panasonic air conditioning
– New energy saving hot water system with the heated pump
– Double block out blinds
– Plenty of internal storage with endless custom-made internal drawers
– Self-closing cabinets, custom bench tops, glass built-ins
– Built in study nook with the drawers
– Custom made cabinets
– Laundry with vanity, wall dryer and Bosch washing machine
– Private balcony with ocean views
– External storage space
– Possible permanent rental return is an excellent $800 per week, holiday rental up to $2,000 a week.
– Owner occupiers be quick as the first to inspect will fall in love with this immaculate apartment
– Direct beach access to patrolled beach from apartment block
– Visitors parking
– Games/Common area room
– In-ground swimming pool
– Tennis court
Located right in the heart of the Burleigh Heads precinct. Just metres away from the famous James Street hub, Village markets, restaurants, shops, trendy cafes, surf clubs, schools and transport.