First time offered for sale since 1985 this grand family home offers you the choice, proximity and peacefulness that only Mudgeeraba can offer you. This wonderful property boasts suspended slab construction, massive outdoor entertaining areas on both floors, extra large bedrooms with large salt pool with manicured orchard and gardens.
When you enter the extra large driveway you are greeted with a home that has an aura of family and good times throughout. There is no better way to live and yet be so close to Robina Town Centre and the M1 highway.
From the open plan kitchen there are three distinct living areas, formal dining, rumpus and TV room with its own bathroom. All doors lead to the entertaining area that flows onto the lawn and salt water pool.
From the master bedroom you can walk out onto a massive tiled courtyard with views of the city. It would be impossible to even consider building such a house with today’s costs of materials. Over 75000 bricks were used when the house was built.
Whether for guests, tenants or family there are three large bathrooms with an extra toilet over two levels.
Other features include :-
– Land size 2780 m2
– Master with ensuite and parents retreat
– Solar panels 5kw
– New envirocycle installed
– Granite bench tops
– Salt water pool
– 2 x DLUG with extra storage shelves on each side
– Exposed aggregate extra wide driveway
– Full wet bar with walk in cellar
– Concrete suspended slab with massive tiled balcony on first level.
– Fully maintained tropical gardens with variety of fruit trees
– Three bathrooms with an extra toilet for guests
– Split system air conditioning throughout house
– Gloss stone floors
– Cul de sac street with long time owners on the street
This home offers so much character, function and space the new owner can be easily modify
without much expense. Land and space are becoming a rare commodity as the Gold Coast is now
a city. This is your opportunity to own something special.
An inspection can be organised any time any day that suits.